It’s that time of year again when we are all getting stuck into our New Year’s resolutions. Most of us probably have one set around fitness… whether it’s working out in the gym more often, taking part in an organised run, training for a marathon or even just striving to be more active in our day to day life. Every year I vow to kick start the year on a high note when it comes to fitness, which I’m usually pretty good at but my efforts tend to trail off after a month or so and I’m back to my old ways by the time we get to the summer months. This year I’m aiming to make more of an effort to incorporate fitness into my routine in a more sustainable way. (If you want to see what the rest of my New Year’s resolutions are, I made a video all about them HERE.)
I find shiny new gym gear always helps to keep me motivated to get my ass of the couch and onto the treadmill more often, especially so a few weeks into the new year, so today I’ve compiled a list of my favourite gym gear out there at the moment. From budget beauties to spendy investment-pieces, this is a selection of the gear I’m currently coveting…
1. Floral Printed Top, Stella McCartney Lightweight jackets like this are great for running and they don’t come much cuter than this floral printed Stella McCartney for Adidas number
2.Pink Backpack, Nike I don’t personally use a gym bag as I work out at home, but if I DID use one, this would be it!
3. Water Bottle, H&M I love the subtle ombre effect and orange pop of colour on this water bottle – It’s budget friendly too. H&M have a great selection of workout gear and that’s definitely worth checking out if you want some new gear without breaking the bank.
4. Ombre Workout Leggings, Nike Again with the Ombre… you’ll start to see a trend here, but I love these!
5. Black/Rose Gold Trainers, Nike These rose gold beauties were on my Christmas wishlist, but I didn’t end up getting them so they are next on my list of gym-investments to make. I love the rose gold, and it’s quite subtle too so wouldn’t look OTT with other coloured items.
6. Running Jacket, Sweaty Betty Sweaty Betty gear is amazing quality. Everything I have from there lasts for ages and I love this cobalt jacket. The layered effect is really flattering but also practical too as it’s vented.
7. Seamless Workout Bra, Ivy Park I love this double-layered effect sports bra from Ivy Park
8. Striped Roche Trainers, Nike Another Nike trainer favourite, these stripey ones are a little more statement but I love the monochrome
9. Ombre Sleeve Jersey Top, Nike Again with the ombre! This is perfect for cold-weather workouts!
10. Grey/Rose Gold Trainers, Nike Rose gold trainers are obviously a ‘thing’ this season, as New Balance also have these gorgeous ones with a rose gold logo on. I love the marble effect background and silver-grey layer too.
11. Mesh Detail Sports Bra, Boohoo A great budget option for workout clothing is to check out BooHoo. I’ve put a couple of my favourites on this list, including this cute little sports bra.
12. Phantom Mesh Sneakers, Techloom I love these all-red trainers. Perfect to wear in the gym or in ‘real life’
13. Silver Water Bottle, Sweaty Betty Another Sweaty Betty favourite. I love this super sleek, sophisticated metal water bottle.
14. Striped Leggings, Centre Pass I love the criss-cross ribbon design around the legs of these
15. Rose Gold Tank, Nike I just can’t resist the rose gold swoosh… maybe not paired with the trainers though!
16. Pink Padded Sports Bra, Sweaty Betty I adore multi-strap sports bras. I have a similar one to this in black and wear it all the time
18. Rose Gold/ Black Trainers, Nike A similar rose gold nike pair, these have a little more support than the first ones and are a little more detailed
20. Ombre Sports Bra, Boohoo A budget ombre option, I love this pink and grey sports bra
22. Free Grey/Pink Trainers, Nike I really like the super subtle pink detail on these
23. Black Mesh Leggings, Sweaty Betty If you don’t want to go for colour on your gym gear, these leggings make a fun alternative to plain black ones with the geometric cut outs
24. Printed Stretch Jersey Top, Nike Again, perfect for outdoor workouts, I love the geometric design on the sleeves
25. Explosion Print Workout Leggings, Sweaty Betty I actually have these already, but love them so much I wanted to pop them on here. They are so comfy too!