Every year at Christmas, my friends and family ask me for a wish list. I think I’m probably the easiest person to buy for in the world. Go for anything with a dachshund or stars on it, or something with rose gold accents, and you’re on the right track… my friends and family however, seem to disagree. Therefore I end up compiling a list of everything that catches my eye in the run up to the festive period. From £12 to £1,200 (it is a wish list after all!) I usually make this list on my laptop and send it over to Mike, who distributes it to anyone who asks him what I want for Christmas (also making his life much easier in the process!) Anyway… As I was sharing this with Mike this year, I thought it might be good to share it on here with you all as well, just in case you’re looking for a bit of last minute Christmas pressie inspo for yourselves or for your loved ones!
I hope you’re all having a fabulously festive week, and Happy Shopping!
1.Black Cashmere Dressing Gown, M&S This is really on the pricey side for a dressing gown, but a girl can dream, right?! I can’t imagine anything more cosy than a full length cashmere robe, and this one from the Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely collection for M&S is simply dreamy with the satin tie.
2. Plexi Velvet and Perspex pumps, Gianvito Rossi My Gianvito Plexi pumps are without a doubt my most worn shoe of 2016 and when I saw these velvet versions in November, it was love at first sight! They are some of the most comfortable shoes that I own and the velvet looks so festive, these would be simply perfect to wear on Christmas Day, NYE and let’s face it… pretty much every other occasion in life!
3. Sierra Gold Cracked Leather Heeled Mules, Office I’ve been eyeing up the Gucci version of these ever since they became the ‘it’ shoe of the summer, but I actually prefer this version from Office that has the little toe bar as well as the cross over detail. The cracked gold leather is perfect for the party season and the stacked heels suggests that they would be pretty comfy too. Oh, and they would go with most of my wardrobe…
4. Nibbled Longline Hoodie, Topshop I find myself living in my collection of oversized knitwear this time of year, and this distressed Toyshop number has my name on it. It’s a really good price too and I love the colour.
5. Pure Cashmere Joggers, M&S Again, with the cashmere obsession. One day some cashmere joggers will be mine… one day! These are so pretty with the satin bow. I have the cashmere-mix version which I love, but they aren’t quite the same as the real deal!
6. Jean Rad Glittered Acrylic Box Clutch, Net-A-Porter This is really more of a wish list item than anything I can imagine anyone every buying me (mainly thanks to the price) but I LOVE this little clutch bag so much.
7. Stripe Jumpsuit, Topshop I absolutely love wearing jumpsuits as I find them really comfortable and flattering on my figure, and I love this little stripes Topshop number. Monogram is also my thing at the moment, so that makes me love this even more!
8. Tree House Candle, Byredo My favourite candle has JUST run out, so a fresh one is high up on my wish list this year! It’s also Taylor Swifts fave… #JustSaying
9. Dachshund Sleep Shirt, Topshop No explanation needed here… and I would totally be the crazy dog lady wearing this all year round. Yep, that’s me!
10. Black Studded Leather Ankle Boots, Givenchy I’ve had my eye on these studded boots all year. I bought the River Island ‘inspired’ version and have worn them to death. Let’s hope Santa is feeling spendy?! Doubtful, but again… a girl can dream!
11. Sylvie Leather Mini Chain Bag, Gucci Again with the dreaming. I love the cute, preppy vibe of this bag with the classic Gucci striped ribbon and the bow! Obsessed.
12. Nova Stud Earrings, Lulu Frost I’ve been a fan of Lulu Frost for years and own a few of her pieces from her J Crew collection a few years ago, but these over-sized star studs are CALLING to me. So gorgeous!
13. Leather Chained Sandals, Luisa Via Roma I think these would make an awesome addition to my wardrobe… The multi-chain straps remind me of a pair of New Look boots that I wear all the time. The perfect blend of badass and girly glam!
14. Plexi Velvet and Perspex pumps, £495, Gianvito Rossi Again with the velvet Gianvitos… just so beautiful, in any colour!
15. Formoria Plate, Anthropologie We moved into a new house a couple of weeks ago and I’m totally coveting this whole set from Anthropologie – it’s so pretty and I love the metallic details.
16. Bal D’afrique Eau De Parfum, Byredo I’ve had my sights set on this fragrance for months now. It smells so gorgeous.
17. Formoria Bowl, Anthropologie The bowl to match the plates. Obsessed.
18. Pure Cashmere Long Pyjama Bottoms, M&S Once again with the cashmere… are you starting to see a theme here?!
19. Star Cluster Stemless Glass, Anthropologie As I said before… anything with stars on it is the way to my heart! Slightly obsessed with this stemless wine glass with little metallic stars!
20. Hammered Brass Coaster Set, Anthropologie Keeping on the metallic theme… I love these coasters too. Anthropologie is my happy place when it comes to interior inspiration!
21. Flex Trainer 6 in Black/Bronze, Nike Once again with the rose gold. I adore these!
22. Printed Tie Neck Blouse, Warehouse I love the print of this shirt
23. Dachshund Vignette Mug, Anthropologie Do I even need to elaborate on why I love this one?!
24. Star Cluster Champagne Coupe, Anthropologie Part of the same set as the stemless wine glasses above, I love old fashioned champagne glasses and these are the prettiest ones I’ve seen! Perfect for Christmas… just in time to use for NYE!
25. Rockstud Rolling Leather Boots, Valentino I’ve has my eyes on the boot version of the Valentino Rockstuds for ages now. I have the heels of them and wear them all the time so I have a feeling these beauties would slip into my wardrobe seamlessly
26. Dachshund Sketchbook Mug, Anthropologie Yep, another Dachshund mug… What can I say?! #CrazyDogLady
For more Christmas content check out the below: