This week I was lucky enough to be asked along to the hair test for SIBLING’s A/W 2014 show by the hair sponsor, L’Oreal Paris. The stylist for the test was Syd Hayes (who, on a side note, was totally lovely and down to earth!) and he created a gorgeous, slightly boho, messy retro look inspired by Fleetwood Mac legend Stevie Nicks.
We filmed a little montage of the test on the day, and I also recorded a quick tutorial for my wearable take on the look afterwards too! If you fancy taking a look, here’s the video:
Product-wise, Syd’s kit list (in order of appearance!) consisted of…
– L’Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Spray for Waves – £5.99 (Currently £3.99 at Boots!)
– L’Oreal Studio Line TXT Texturising Spray – £3.79
– L’Oreal Elnett ‘Volume Excess’ Hair Spray – £6.60
– Garnier Dry Shampoo (which isn’t out yet!)
– A medium-sized curling tong (his was apparently a discontinued one from a professional french brand… snazzy!) This was the one I used
– Hair dryer (any one will do!)
The Finished Look:
My version (a little windswept in the glorious english weather!)
What do you guys think? Is this a look you’d wear? I personally love the hat and am going to be wearing me (slightly smaller version, from Topshop!) a lot.
This post is sponsored by L’Oreal Paris. All opinions are my own.