If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen that yesterday I was whisked off to Paris for the day with YSL for the exclusive international preview of their highly anticipated Le Teint Touche Éclat, a foundation version of their cult Touche Éclat highlighter pen.
Touche Éclat has been the world’s number one best selling concealer product for years now. If you’re a beauty fanatic then I’m sure you’ve owned at least one (or one hundred?!) during your lifetime.
This year the original Touche Éclat celebrates it’s 20th birthday and YSL have finally perfected the formulation of their highly anticipated foundation. I know I’m not alone in thinking… FINALLY! This is without a doubt one of the most exciting launches of the year for the beauty world (rumour has it that this foundation has been 10 YEARS in the making!)
I thought I’d give you all a little sneak-peak before I film a full video review for you all next week.
So here you are girls… feast your eyes on Le Teint Touche Éclat!
A little more info for you:
- 22 Shades. Creative Director of YSL Makeup, Lloyd Simmons, developed the extensive shade range to include all skin tones. The shades are arranged into warm (Beige Dore), cool (Beige Rose) and neutral (Beige) and range from the palest rose complexions to the deepest golden skins.
- The glass bottle has YSL’s signature golden cap, and pump (no un-washable brushes here… horaay!)
- Contains no opaque powders, so claims to avoid a ‘masked’ effect.
- YSL have replaced these powders with a ‘soft focus gel’ which claims to smooth away imperfections without masking the skin.
- Claims to have a ‘weightless’ texture.
- UK release date: 9th July 2012 International release dates vary but I believe the US release date will be in August.
- Will retail for £28 in the UK, $55 in the United States or €42.60.
As I said above, I’m going to be doing a full review of this foundation once I’ve had the opportunity to try it for a longer period of time, but my first impressions are rather wonderful…
What do you think girls? Are you excited to try this product?